November 2020: Temporarily closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
We are happy to announce we are OPEN AGAIN at our new location in Rummelsburg!
Visit us at our new location, the Dharana yoga studio, Maximilianstraße 17 | 10317 Berlin.
We offer morning Ashtanga Yoga Mysore style classes and afternoon led classes.
The students are welcome Monday to Thursday. Check our schedule for more info.
The classes are open for anyone who wishes to practice – no previous experience in yoga is required.
Since the health of our practitioners is the priority in our studio, please adhere to the following rules due to Corona measures.
1. If you are ill, show any symptoms of a cold and don’t feel well please stay at home and take a rest.
2. Please wear a mask at all times while moving around the studio and take the mask off once on the yoga mat.
3. Please wash your hands when you enter the studio . There are also disinfectants available. Please keep distance to others.
4. We kindly ask you to temporarily refrain from close interactions such as handshakes or hugs.
5. In case you need to cough or sneeze please do it in the crook of your arm.
6. Yoga mats are available at the studio, but please consider bringing your own mat in case you have one.
7. Bring your own towel.
8. Please register via email firstname.lastname@example.org for each class since we are limited with the number of practitioners in the room.
Stay healthy and positive!